Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
skate said:
You've had some pretty good pictures in the past, but this time all your pics came out great. Good job on the angles and position of the riders.
Thanks for the compliment Skate, wish they all came out as well as the ones above. Had my share of out of focus or cut-off shots, was using two brand-new lenses and the autofocus isn't as consistent as my Canon glass. But I'm sure I'll learn to compensate for it, and hopefully get a little better and more experienced with each race. I need to get in the habit of double-tapping shots, in case one is out of focus.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great Shots! The first one is really awesome and captures the flavor of DH. None of me though :mad:I can't believe how may you get considering how tough it is to take a good photo. Keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
chuckie108 said:
Great Shots! The first one is really awesome and captures the flavor of DH. None of me though :mad:I can't believe how may you get considering how tough it is to take a good photo. Keep up the good work!:thumbsup:
Sorry man, I really try to get everybody. You're must have been blurred or something happened and I missed you. I wish they'd blow a horn or something when they change classes to the alternate loop, I missed the first several riders while dragging my gear over there.

·
Registered
276 Posts
That shot of Mike is fvcking rad!!

Combine Mike the most photogenic rider at every race with your pro photo skills and you have one incredible shot. That should be a cover shot for the magazine.

·
Registered
89 Posts
1000-oaks said:
Sorry man, I really try to get everybody. You're must have been blurred or something happened and I missed you. I wish they'd blow a horn or something when they change classes to the alternate loop, I missed the first several riders while dragging my gear over there.
Hey- no problem. I totally understand. I'm just happy that you're out there. You have 4 races left to make it up to me!;) :thumbsup:

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
PhotoMom said:
Nice work Drew. I am happy that you were there since I wasn't . Catch you next time.

PhotoMom
I was bummed...first race in 2 years and you were not there:sad: :sad: :sad:

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
tell me someone got a picture of my near death experience.
I just got back from the hospital with a split liver and kidney.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry But Downhill Mafia pics wont be up for a while.....

373 O .... green camo troy lee jersey. Black helmet white goggs

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
JSUN said:
tell me someone got a picture of my near death experience.
I just got back from the hospital with a split liver and kidney.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry But Downhill Mafia pics wont be up for a while.....

373 O .... green camo troy lee jersey. Black helmet white goggs
holy sh!t!!!!!! get better bro!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.