Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in San Diego and as most of you so cal riders know it's no whistler. most places are fenced off or marked private property. What I'd like to know is how's fontana? I've heard some good things about it and looked it up online, but I want to get a rider's perspective. Is it use for race days only, or is it an open trail? just basic info would be awesome. Thanks alot gang. :thumbsup:

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
SDHUCKSTER said:
I live in San Diego and as most of you so cal riders know it's no whistler. most places are fenced off or marked private property. What I'd like to know is how's fontana? I've heard some good things about it and looked it up online, but I want to get a rider's perspective. Is it use for race days only, or is it an open trail? just basic info would be awesome. Thanks alot gang. :thumbsup:
Race weekends are really the only time it'd be worth it. You can get a lot of riding in on the Saturday before the race and get shuttled up to the top too. Generally the road is gated off at the bottom so if you want to ride it on non-race weekends, you're gonna have to push up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.