DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's gonna be there?
Anyone know the course yet??

·
Registered
404 Posts
When is it? I've heard about Fontana but have never been there.
Is there a web site for the series??

·
dnt b a clwn thro it down
775 Posts
I'll be there. I don't know if I will go on Saturday because I lose either way.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Red Bull said:
Your hands dont seem to match your face...

Lolzies
Don't doubt me, I'm related to Mike Jackson, my skin turned white naturally.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
JSUN said:
Cut your pinky nail...
That's friggin nasty.
That's money....MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111Lkjadskfjasdr!!11on3

·
Registered
93 Posts
konabiker said:
Right... you know all those hardcore Santa Barbara gangs. They'll eat your filet mingon or ride your demo nines when you're not looking. Pretty sick ****.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
markseelos805 said:
Right... you know all those hardcore Santa Barbara gangs. They'll eat your filet mingon or ride your demo nines when you're not looking. Pretty sick ****.
Pretty funny stuff, I actually laughed out loud. I live in the ghetto-est house in SB, no joke. If I didn't know any better I would think someone was cooking meth in here. Filet minion is good, so are demo 9s that you paid for all by yourself and got for way less than half retail price :D.

No gangs in SB? Come to Santa Barbara high school and surrounding areas and tell me that again. Gang fights everyday on Milpas street. Black Crips, Westsiders, Eastsiders, Destroyers, just a few local gangs…Oh and Rock Creek for you Goleta kids.

·
Registered
265 Posts
konabiker said:
Pretty funny stuff, I actually laughed out loud. I live in the ghetto-est house in SB, no joke. If I didn't know any better I would think someone was cooking meth in here. Filet minion is good, so are demo 9s that you paid for all by yourself and got for way less than half retail price :D.

No gangs in SB? Come to Santa Barbara high school and surrounding areas and tell me that again. Gang fights everyday on Milpas street. Black Crips, Westsiders, Eastsiders, Destroyers, just a few local gangs…Oh and Rock Creek for you Goleta kids.
what about the eastside locos that stand in front of taco bell and steal all the high school kid's burritos?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts