Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· I wanna talk to Samson!
3,297 Posts
markseelos805 said:
Right... you know all those hardcore Santa Barbara gangs. They'll eat your filet mingon or ride your demo nines when you're not looking. Pretty sick ****.
Pretty funny stuff, I actually laughed out loud. I live in the ghetto-est house in SB, no joke. If I didn't know any better I would think someone was cooking meth in here. Filet minion is good, so are demo 9s that you paid for all by yourself and got for way less than half retail price :D.

No gangs in SB? Come to Santa Barbara high school and surrounding areas and tell me that again. Gang fights everyday on Milpas street. Black Crips, Westsiders, Eastsiders, Destroyers, just a few local gangs…Oh and Rock Creek for you Goleta kids.

· Registered
265 Posts
konabiker said:
Pretty funny stuff, I actually laughed out loud. I live in the ghetto-est house in SB, no joke. If I didn't know any better I would think someone was cooking meth in here. Filet minion is good, so are demo 9s that you paid for all by yourself and got for way less than half retail price :D.

No gangs in SB? Come to Santa Barbara high school and surrounding areas and tell me that again. Gang fights everyday on Milpas street. Black Crips, Westsiders, Eastsiders, Destroyers, just a few local gangs…Oh and Rock Creek for you Goleta kids.
what about the eastside locos that stand in front of taco bell and steal all the high school kid's burritos?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.