Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Serve it up!
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know where the are a couple jumps of the beaten path up in the Folsom area? Not the park in Folsom, just some jumps some where else in the area....where 10 year old don't hang out.

·
Serve it up!
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ranger....F-k that...figures!
I know the jumps and the wall are sick...but when I went therel it was all kiddys with bikes bigger than them.....not about to drop in, I'm late 30's.....don't go there!
I read that there were some jumps on the horse trail up at Granite Bay, I live right there, but I can't find em....C'mon now!

·
Serve it up!
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Obviously head left at the GB entrance and .....stay on horse trail?? I haven't done that, I just went back to the horse stall up behind Granite beach, and peaked around down there.

·
Serve it up!
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Giddy-up!.......oops..I mean ya, thats way back there...waaaaaaaaay back there.

If any one wants to go jumpin some time look me up. I want to learn a 360s before I get to old.... I'm almost 40. All my other friend are snowboarders, wakeboarders, skaters and non-jumping bikers.

I guess I'll post when I'm going just for the hell of it.

·
Registered
783 Posts
i havent ridden out at GB in a while, but i now that huge table thats near one of the middle parking lots is definetl still there, its like a natural table at least 4 feet up

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
oh and sidenote, anyone else notice that the parking lot "drop" into erosion has been filled in? I liked that little shortcut drop! It was at the corner of the small parking lot you drop into mid-loop.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.