Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long shot here....but has anyone tried the Lezyne Flow bottle cage/tool holder on a medium FMB?

https://www.jensonusa.com/Lezyne-Flow-Storage-Loaded

would love to get my multitool out of my jersey pocket but not seeing many other options that seem to fit the FMB.

My cranks are not compatible with the spindle type tools, and apparently the one up EDC is not compatible with my fork (may need to check that again).

Any other ideas for on bike storage that isn't a tool strapped on the top tube? Not enough space under the saddle either (contacts a tool/bag with saddle dropped and full compression - that's a fault with my short legs LOL)...

·
I fix choppers
993 Posts
The EDC tool system is really one of most brilliant designs out and there really aren't many forks that it won't fit in. The big "if" there is how short you cut down your steer tube. However you could always go the route of picking up their mini pump where the EDC can stored within and mounted adjacent to the bottle cage. Therein you could run any bottle cage you like.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah now I re-read the guide, maybe I misinterpreted the one-up info below - seems the tool should fit...

"Forks with non-standard setups
- 2016+ SRAM Pike Boost *
*Storage capsule will fit, but CO2 cartridges may not."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.