Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Not sure when you're going to be around Durango but I'm tentatively planning on being in the area (Bayfield) May 31st thru June 7th. I try to ride at least every other day and bounce around a bit. I will definitely be riding Phil's World and Sand Canyon in Cortez.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure when you're going to be around Durango but I'm tentatively planning on being in the area (Bayfield) May 31st thru June 7th. I try to ride at least every other day and bounce around a bit. I will definitely be riding Phil's World and Sand Canyon in Cortez.
Are you by any chance going to riding June 17 - June 22 ?

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Break it, Fix it, Ride it
1,940 Posts
Too bad you're not heading up this weekend, June 6. Freeskier and I are making a weekend of exploring Durango. CT, Twin Buttes, Dalla/Animas, Telegraph, maybe Jones/Dutch......Anything we can get our hands on! .....and Phil's World when we head back to the Valley of the Burning Sun of Hellfire. 111 today...F that! If anything, we'll probably have some gpx you can poach from us. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.