Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some ridin pics from this mornin ride. It was foggy at first, but cleared at the start of the ride. The trail conditions were surprisingly good-a little muudy but that was to be expected. Some pics of the Tennessee river.

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes there is.

Locotiki said:
Any good riding around Nashville? I'm going to be flying in for a few days next week.
Yes there is some ridin in Nashville. Go to sorbachattanooga.org and follow the trail links in Tennessee-you should be able to find plenty of places close to Nashville while ur there.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks

trailadvent said:
Nice Truck Toy TRD wicked, nice bike man appreciate the older Turers moar and moar wickid :thumbsup:

I'm expecting to see Uncus jump out behind one of those trees and shoot an arrow lol, nice scenery, stellar :cool:
Yeah, I just purchased that truck a few weeks ago. I love my ol burner-just purchased some new wheels for it last week-should be gettin this week. New king hubs(blue) and mavic 717xc's, should look good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.