Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
A nice looking ride to be sure...but the rear end looks a bit flexy. Can it handle an 8 incher in the front? :eek:

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
El Chingon said:
A nice looking ride to be sure...but the rear end looks a bit flexy. Can it handle an 8 incher in the front? :eek:
C'mon now, that rear end looks mighty solid to me, Foes does have a reputation for being STIFF ya know. I'm not sure about up front but 8" in the rear sure sounds good :eek: Uh, that didn't exactly come out right.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SSINGA said:
IMO the rear end looks quite stout. Wonder if they'll allow a test ride. ;)
Like I said, she delivers every Foes, she was hungry when I finished with her :D

·
not so super...
11,465 Posts
El Chingon said:
IMO the rear end looks quite stout. Wonder if they'll allow a test ride. ;)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Renegade said:
sweet ride; I don't think it's spam to post that photo here, do you?

DANGGG! I know what I want for xmas I love those refrigerators with the 2 doors like that.................Really though.. DANGGGG thats not fair

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
I thinking about changing the pic in my classified add. Everyone knows what a fork looks like anyway....
SEX SELLS!

·
not so super...
11,465 Posts
Renegade said:
I thinking about changing the pic in my classified add. Everyone knows what a fork looks like anyway....
SEX SELLS!
Renny - I don't think any of us want to see you half naked in front of your refrigerator!! :p

·
Outcast
8,589 Posts
Man, the thought of that even makes me feel ill....I'm trying to sell the fork, not create revulsion at the mere mention of my name..
Hey, don't even say the next obvious punchline!

·
Bite Me.
4,531 Posts
This forum is obviously losing its edge - not even one mention of cleavage, tequila or premium beer. Sheesh.

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
ayce said:
DANGGG! I know what I want for xmas I love those refrigerators with the 2 doors like that.................Really though.. DANGGGG thats not fair
Man I got robbed!!! I have the same fridge and it didn't come with that badazz opener...or maybe it did and the wife got to her before I did.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
I am pretty sick and tired of you homers continuing to partake is such adolescent & perverse behavior. why dont you guys grow up?!

·
Brass Nipples!
2,006 Posts
FoShizzle said:
I am pretty sick and tired of you homers continuing to partake is such adolescent & perverse behavior. why dont you guys grow up?!
I agree completely. Why can't you all post wholesome pictures like FoShizzle's avatar?;)

·
\|/Home of the Braves\|/
1,926 Posts
It's obviously fake.
I mean who puts the Aunt Jemima in the fridge, really...

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
Bob the Wheelbuilder said:
I agree completely. Why can't you all post wholesome pictures like FoShizzle's avatar?;)
i mean C'mon....the least you shallow Homers could do is spend a little bit of time enjoying nature

for some reason, Aquaholic really like spending a lot of time by the tree shown in the 3rd picture

Attachments

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
You can tell she rides.

Not.

She's probably getting her man a beer while he wrenches in the garage, so all is not lost. :D

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
Bet it squats really bad when things get rough.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts