Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
El Chingon said:
A nice looking ride to be sure...but the rear end looks a bit flexy. Can it handle an 8 incher in the front? :eek:
C'mon now, that rear end looks mighty solid to me, Foes does have a reputation for being STIFF ya know. I'm not sure about up front but 8" in the rear sure sounds good :eek: Uh, that didn't exactly come out right.

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
ayce said:
DANGGG! I know what I want for xmas I love those refrigerators with the 2 doors like that.................Really though.. DANGGGG thats not fair
Man I got robbed!!! I have the same fridge and it didn't come with that badazz opener...or maybe it did and the wife got to her before I did.

·
Brass Nipples!
2,006 Posts
FoShizzle said:
I am pretty sick and tired of you homers continuing to partake is such adolescent & perverse behavior. why dont you guys grow up?!
I agree completely. Why can't you all post wholesome pictures like FoShizzle's avatar?;)

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,287 Posts
Bob the Wheelbuilder said:
I agree completely. Why can't you all post wholesome pictures like FoShizzle's avatar?;)
i mean C'mon....the least you shallow Homers could do is spend a little bit of time enjoying nature

for some reason, Aquaholic really like spending a lot of time by the tree shown in the 3rd picture

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.