Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Foes always seems behind the curve with geometry. I know they are the highest quality you can get but they seem dated. Slack seat tubes, steeper head tubes and on most models a short reach. I would love to try one and l know riding doesn't always reflect what's on paper.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
There are some nice looking RBs on here.

I am trying to decide on a new bike and was wondering how people think that a 29er RB with 140mm F/R travel would ride in comparison to a Kona Process 134. The Process is the current front runner in my search so far? Any insights are greatly appreciated.
have the 27.5 with a Helm air at stock travel which quite a bit more than the rear travel. I like it more than my 160 on both ends Intense tracer 275; better steering and plusher.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Foes always seems behind the curve with geometry. I know they are the highest quality you can get but they seem dated. Slack seat tubes, steeper head tubes and on most models a short reach. I would love to try one and l know riding doesn't always reflect what's on paper.
56 degree head and 75 degree seat angles for my 275 Ridgeback; what's so old school about that?

·
Registered
263 Posts
My RB 29 is currently 135 rear and 150 front. 140 front was OK, but like 150 a bit more. Really fun bike.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts