Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

41 - 60 of 695 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
For the other models, they have usermanuals in PDF on the site. Anyonr have the PDF for the MUTZ?

Sent from my SM-T905 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
296 Posts
Is FOES also recommending 65mm rims like Salsa does for the Bucksaw or what are their rim/tire size recommendations?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Is FOES also recommending 65mm rims like Salsa does for the Bucksaw or what are their rim/tire size recommendations?
65mm for summer riding and 80 for snow. Tire choice is entirely up to you but some good recommendations are 45NRTH Vanhelgas or Husker Dus or Surly Nates or Knards.

I will be running Helgas on Marge Lites (or on Whisky carbon rims if I can find the $ for them!!)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Got some 65mm carbon rims and a pair of vanhelgas... so i should start lacing before the frame arrives...

When are you expecting yours?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
My frame arrived yesterday, i'll post some pics soon......
Most beautiful frame i've ever owned for sure :p

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Clearly a proud new owner ;)

Can't wait to receive mine.
Exactly !!!
Welds are beautiful, details like the CNC machined bottom bracket or the hydroformed down tube reveal Foes trademark :p
First Foes i've ever owned (certainly the first Mutz in France), a dream comes true......

·
Registered
296 Posts
Exactly !!!
Welds are beautiful, details like the CNC machined bottom bracket or the hydroformed down tube reveal Foes trademark
First Foes i've ever owned (certainly the first Mutz in France), a dream comes true......
I assume mine will be one of the first if not the first in Belgium. .

41 - 60 of 695 Posts