Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ride and Smile suckas
593 Posts
Has anyone been to a shop or even a Demo ride and seen one?

I am also wondering about this bike. Even the Foes forum is quiet about this rig. Usually when a company makes its first spash into something you hear about it.

·
San Diego County
1,475 Posts
Max tire size 2.0? Rad :rolleyes: I thought I saw Brent at the Fontana races last week but never went over to look under the Foes easy-up to see if they had a B-29 with them.

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
chuckc1971 said:
Hmmm. No XL. 2.0" max tire size. $2,499-$3,349 for frame only.

Think I will pass...
Foes is extremely conservative about tire size their frames will fit. My FXR is supposed to only fit 2.3's - but it can easily run 2.7s.

I haven't ridden their 29'er - but I have had 3 Foes so far and love their worksmanship and super solid build.

Also - you can call and talk to the man himself any day of the week, which I think is cool!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
At Foes

I test rode another foes and got a look at 2 different B 29 protos at the factory. Unfortunatly the smaller is a bit too long for me; looks awsome though.
As for not hearing much on this forum about it, Foes is a DH bike builder working it's way out from that origin, so the xc/ss type that are the most wound up about the 29r movement haven't had as much exposure to the Foes art as it has to many other builders; and they are very expensive but very much worth it given the ride. I've owned 3 myself and I'm considering another.
mcstumpy said:
Has anyone been to a shop or even a Demo ride and seen one?

I am also wondering about this bike. Even the Foes forum is quiet about this rig. Usually when a company makes its first spash into something you hear about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.