Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
19,198 Posts
The point is stealth, flying under the radar of the crackheads and otherwise undesirable's whom would rather steal your (insert name here) that you paid 3.2 million dollars for, than to aquire things legally. Nice work.

·
Registered
655 Posts
AZ.MTNS said:
The point is stealth, flying under the radar of the crackheads and otherwise undesirable's whom would rather steal your (insert name here) that you paid 3.2 million dollars for, than to aquire things legally. Nice work.
Oh I get it now. You must live in a really nice area.

But it still doesn't make sense to me. If you are going to have to leave a bike unattended in a bad area, why not just actually buy a 2nd cheap bike, instead of making your decent bike look like a POS?

This is like buying a Benz and then going to the trouble of making it look like a Kia so it won't get stolen when you park it in Cracktown.

·
Former Bike Wrench
15,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PoisonDartFrog said:
Oh I get it now. You must live in a really nice area.

But it still doesn't make sense to me. If you are going to have to leave a bike unattended in a bad area, why not just actually buy a 2nd cheap bike, instead of making your decent bike look like a POS?

This is like buying a Benz and then going to the trouble of making it look like a Kia so it won't get stolen when you park it in Cracktown.
Your comparing a Dawes Bullseye to a Benz:eekster:

Its a cheap Chinese steel bike with craptastic welding...the Huffy stickers are a joke. It's more like taking a Fiat and making it look like a Yugo:thumbsup:

·
Former Bike Wrench
15,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Self Motivated said:
The joke is you bought it and added quite a bit in components - replete with blingy cable runs. If you're going to bag on a bike for being inexpensive least you could do is remove the bag from your head.

PS - I'm dialing mine in right now for the season:)
The "blingy" brake housing was 80% off...it was orange or pink

And it's my bike so I can bag on it all I want, it is cheap and the welds are crappy...worst I've ever seen from a so called "bike shop" quality product.

I really don't care if you think it's funny or not:ciappa:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.