Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FNR= Friday Night Ride.

I'm thinking of a loop involving the Hurl and Techno at Blue Diamond. I know you favor Bootleg, Eric, so if that's a deal breaker, I'm game for either place.

·
2,080 Posts
question about hurl

KRob said:
FNR= Friday Night Ride.

I'm thinking of a loop involving the Hurl and Techno at Blue Diamond. I know you favor Bootleg, Eric, so if that's a deal breaker, I'm game for either place.
I haven't rode that route in about 4 years now. back then i was a bit heavier. Anyway, can you climb that in the middle ring? Do you climb up from blue diamond or climb the backside and descend to blue diamond.? Either way i should be there. i'll go straight from work. Do you drink beer krob? I can pick up a sixpack on the way out.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
E ! said:
I haven't rode that route in about 4 years now. back then i was a bit heavier. Anyway, can you climb that in the middle ring? Do you climb up from blue diamond or climb the backside and descend to blue diamond.? Either way i should be there. i'll go straight from work. Do you drink beer krob? I can pick up a sixpack on the way out.
I've only done it climbing up the canyon on the steep side hill trail out of blue diamond..... definitely no middle ring. Bring your granny and your lungs. Then I take the fun long leisurely descent down the back side.

No beer for me, thanks. What time we talkin'? You want to meet at Late Night, or in Blue Diamond?

·
desert dweller
Ventana El Ciclon
1,502 Posts
You guys suck!

Okay, not really. Man I've been so busy this past couple of months that I'm lucky to get out for any mtb rides. This week and next I'm teaching cycling merit badge at our merit badge clinic on the Friday nights and Saturday mornings. I've been riding my road bike at lunch alot lately and have only ridden my mtb twice in the past 6 weeks.

Have fun,
Matt

PS. Maybe, once we start our rides for the merit badge I'll drag them out to Cottonwood for some mtb adventures. Or Bootleg if they are really good --- or really piss me off? ;)

·
2,080 Posts
Once again...

something comes up. Actually i got to meet a guy afterwork to check out a motorcycle. Yup, still have only one vehicle now and i got the go ahead to get a new bike. So hopefully i can save some gas here. I will get a ride in someday your down though. Lamo!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
E ! said:
something comes up. Actually i got to meet a guy afterwork to check out a motorcycle. Yup, still have only one vehicle now and i got the go ahead to get a new bike. So hopefully i can save some gas here. I will get a ride in someday your down though. Lamo!
That's cool. Maybe next time.

You need to get you one of these so you can cross train. :eek:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.