Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!
I wanted to re-introduce myself real quick. My name is John and Im a Alcoh.....err sorry wrong forum...or is it???:D

Anyways...Im in the Greensboro NC area and Ive been riding for the past 2 years pretty steady (both road and MTB) but have been in and out of the sport for about 10 years or so. Ive been checking out some of the past threads and have had a few good laughs....a lot more "loose" around here than some of the snobbish roadie forums. Ive posted here a few times, but never really frequented this lovely establishment as much as I should have!

Im real close to a few local tails, but try to get out to Owls Roost/Turkey as much as I can...Hopefully after my surgery in Feb Ill be able to make a road trip out west for some riding in real moutians!

Thats it.......Hope to learn some things from you guys/gals...ride safe!!

John.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Why?

If you post here you wil be subjected to ridicule,scorn,hate,bombs,perverts,alcoholics,
smokers,nudists and degenerate types of personalities.
You may be hit in the head by nuts,forced to drink OR pray before or during a ride....and
only rarely will you be alloowed to voice your opinion if it is different than others.
Sometimes you can mention bicycles but that is not the reason for this forum.
This forum is about abuse...welcome:D

·
Registered
189 Posts
thadthetroll said:
If you post here you wil be subjected to ridicule,scorn,hate,bombs,perverts,alcoholics,
You may be hit in the head by nuts,forced to drink OR pray before or during a ride....and
only rarely will you be alloowed to voice your opinion if it is different than others.
why'd you say "BICYCLE" like that man, like you know somthin...........

·
spec4life???..smh...
1,091 Posts
thadthetroll said:
Funny thad that your satirical comment seems to be pointing the finger right back at yourself.:skep: :confused: :thumbsup:

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
There's people here who actually ride normal bicycles? Wow.

if you post here you will be subjected to ridicule,scorn,hate,bombs,perverts,alcoholics,

Noticed - he excluded "home-grown fixie riders". They're too boring.

;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.