Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ride the above? A 140 fork on the FMB, coupled with its 120 shock hoe does it ride?

I currently run a 130 Pike but im thinking of upping the travel to 140 for my upcoming trip, which is a tad more gnarly than i normally ride.

Hows 140 with the slack seat angle? Its already slack but how does it climb with 140 up front?

The Bike bible of bikes tests when they tested the FMB, im sure it was with a 140 fork can anyone confirm this?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
Anyone ride the above? A 140 fork on the FMB, coupled with its 120 shock hoe does it ride?

I currently run a 130 Pike but im thinking of upping the travel to 140 for my upcoming trip, which is a tad more gnarly than i normally ride.

Hows 140 with the slack seat angle? Its already slack but how does it climb with 140 up front?

The Bike bible of bikes tests when they tested the FMB, im sure it was with a 140 fork can anyone confirm this?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
Climbs just fine. I've been running 140mm Fox36 on V1 since day 1. You can push the seat forward along the rail to compensate.

Also installed -1 angle set. Doing so pushed the seat angle up +1 which helped climbing even more. HA measured 66 with -1 angle set, SA around 75

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.