Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Oz Rider
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Though no surprise to those who know I just wanted to advertise my thanks to Greg and the guys at Turner for turning what could have been a sad situation to one I sing to anyone who wants or does not want to hear.
I cracked the seat tube at the top shock mount on my 05 Flux. Bought 2nd hand and now outside of warranty I was thinking the worst. I had heard good things about Turner customer service but had not yet needed to call this in especially being a 2nd hand purchaser. Well Greg went beyond the call of expectations. He said no problems, just cover the freight to Australia and you can have a new front triangle. To top it off he had a front triangle needing a refinish so I got a custom colour as well. White, Awesome.

Short Story :: If you are in the market for a superb bike and you want to consider not just the purchase price in ownership but the total package. You cannot absolutely not go past Turner :D

BTW My flux looks like this now :thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.