Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

41 - 60 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
After some office work then trail work, still got FTS #5 done! LowTow/NoCow hotlaps will be my go to for quick burns! Such good loops and REALLY close to my house. I’m spoiled, but as they say, “To those who build the trails, go the spoils!” :)

·
Formerly of Kent
12,197 Posts
A buddy crashed pretty hard during our pre-dawn ride this morning, but since the temperature was only 18F, I wasn't heart broken about cutting the ride short.
Day 6 done.
View attachment 1910332
The first left (going up) after you pass the building on Coyote is like the iciest trail I’ve ever seen. Where you start going through the gap in the ridge line. Every winter, without fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
slow
6,870 Posts
The first left (going up) after you pass the building on Coyote is like the iciest trail I’ve ever seen. Where you start going through the gap in the ridge line. Every winter, without fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There were several days last winter where it was like an ice rink on a 30 degree incline, but this morning it was just packed snow with pretty decent traction. First lap was no problem because I was climbing seated, but when I stood up on today's second lap I spun out and had to sit back down. Buddy that crashed fell up higher in the rocks just above the switchback.

41 - 60 of 149 Posts