Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nows a goof time to start thinking about your go to routes when the trails are wet and/or it’s raining. I’ve got varying options based upon last year. How about you?

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never ride back-to-back days...I enjoy my rest days. It allows me to ride better, on the days I actually ride...I’ve got a few old injuries too 👴
Yeah, it's a good idea if you are going to do it (FTS 2021) to make sure you dial back the intensity and just focus on base miles. Easier said than done while MTB'ing for sure, but it can be done!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I'm in for FTS. My birthday is in the middle of the month though, so no promises on Dry January. Plus the whole sitting-around-drinking-sorrows-away-because-COVID-is-depressing thing.

·
g=9.764m/s2
688 Posts
Unless I can get out again this afternoon when it warms up, my January will end with 20 rides. This is my best January ever for climbing (31,900') and my second best January for mileage (311).

Thanks to all who participated and pushed me to exceed my expectations. I enjoyed watching everyone's progress.
@sgltrak, U gonna Everest again this Jan?

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
36,155 Posts
How many “flip the switch” threads do we need?

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
36,155 Posts
Welcome aboard Judge!!!
Thanks!!
Undescended, are you still hanging out at the top of the mountain? ;)

As far as thread topic, I’ll try to stay motivated and get out as often as possible.

I’ll just place this here to cheer some up.

·
g=9.764m/s2
688 Posts
Thanks!!
Undescended, are you still hanging out at the top of the mountain? ;)

As far as thread topic, I’ll try to stay motivated and get out as often as possible.

I’ll just place this here to cheer some up.
;) You know it!!!

LMAO, that story is the best yet!!!

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How many “flip the switch” threads do we need?
That links to last years thread. I was thinking of annually a new thread to keep tracking simple.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
3 Days to go!!! Planning out my 1/1/21 route in the 40deg rain...d;o)

Roughster, this is all acoustic right? ;)
Haha it will be a good mix for me as I don't like to ride my ebike in the rain if I can avoid it!

1 - 20 of 127 Posts