Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I dont know of any trails in Fletcher, but the good new is that you will be less than a half hour from Bent Creek, North Mills River, and Pisgah (near Brevard). I would suggest checking out Bent Creek if you are going to be riding alone. The trails are very well marked and offer varied terrain. If you have the time try to ride North Mills River, Pisgah, and Dupont which is a little further drive, but definitly worth it. If you are wanting to go ride with some locals just post a thread or contact Carolina Fatz or Liberty Bikes. They will help you out.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mb3designs said:
I dont know of any trails in Fletcher, but the good new is that you will be less than a half hour from Bent Creek, North Mills River, and Pisgah (near Brevard). I would suggest checking out Bent Creek if you are going to be riding alone. The trails are very well marked and offer varied terrain. If you have the time try to ride North Mills River, Pisgah, and Dupont which is a little further drive, but definitly worth it. If you are wanting to go ride with some locals just post a thread or contact Carolina Fatz or Liberty Bikes. They will help you out.
Thanks for the info bo'... will definitely check those trails out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.