Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
I love my flatline, but buying a bike is more about personal preference I think?

I find the flatline an awesome bike that is comfortable on all types of trails. A strange thing I am noticing is the bike is starting to feel smaller with the more ride time I get on it. At first it felt a little big and awkward on tight twisty trails but now I find its very easy to throw around and change direction on. I run 888 RC3s up front and a Roco RC WC on the back and love the combination. I have a medium frame and am 5'10 and weigh 190lbs

The Flatline is a fun, stable and well built bike but your descision should come down to what YOU prefer, not what me or Timekiller prefer :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have no idea about the weight of the Bullit but the Flatline weights vary. Mine is about 48lbs with mainly middle of the road parts (Juicy 5's, RF cranks, FSA chain guide, etc) but some are reporting low 40's with lighter bits added.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.