Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to search quickly but couldn't find anything newer. I recently got a longer a2c fork and am looking to get my bars back down to where im used to them. I currently run an answer protaper dh bar cut to 750mm. I was wondering if anybody has any reccomendation for a wide (750+mm) flat bar with a decent sweep 8*~ I cant seem to find much available..
thanks

ps-im currently running my stem flipped which feels better, just looking for another option to try out.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I also had a similar problem on my build, I had to flip a stem and find a pretty flat bar. I am old school and all the new bars have a riser, great for going downhill I assume, but not so great for climbing IMHO. And they got a lot wider for what I can assume are the west coast boys who have few tight tree runs. I ended up trying a wide bar and slight rise, working ok but may cut it down a bit.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the advice guys, i had a chromag i ran years ago on my morewood but cant seem to find anything on them anymore...

·
Bicyclochondriac.
14,582 Posts
Kore OCD is 800mm wide and available with zero rise. I got the zero rise and cut it down to 750mm. It took that and an upside down stem to get my bars where I want them.

·
No Stranger to danger....
4,596 Posts
Go to the chain reaction website, they have good pictures and tonnes of bars, and free shipping if you spend over 100 bucks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts