Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a flat bar that is at least 25" wide with a 9 degree sweep?

I have a very light Ti stem that does not have a removable face plate. I would use it if I could find a nice wide, light (150g) and flat handlebar.

The only thing I have been able to find so far is the Titec flat tracker at 195g

·
Registered
446 Posts
Salsa ProMoto Carbon comes in 11 degree, 26" stock width. It's 156g in 31.8, a fair bit less in 25.4.

Bontrager's Race Lite Big Sweep is a lot less sexy, but 175g and well under half the price.

·
Registered
277 Posts
rideandshoot said:
Does anyone make a flat bar that is at least 25" wide with a 9 degree sweep?

I have a very light Ti stem that does not have a removable face plate. I would use it if I could find a nice wide, light (150g) and flat handlebar.

The only thing I have been able to find so far is the Titec flat tracker at 195g
Moots? has 8 degree and available 25". Site does not offer weight info.
http://www.moots.com/#/product/ti_components/additional/straight_ti_bar/

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
as others have noted, Seven does a very nice Ti bar. Having said that, if wanting to save a few pennies, get a Dean Ti bar which you can also specify your desired length and sweep...i have owned both and recommend them both and the Dean is particularly cheap IMHO (only $100 plus $25 if custom length/sweep desired)...I currently ride a 27" Dean Ti flatbar with minimal 3 deg sweep

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.