Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Flash team color frame. I got the ff problems:

1. The adaptor for the direct mount FD is not included on the frame. Its not also bundled with the shimano direct mount FD.

2. The slipping seat post.. The clamp doesn't tighten enough even when torqued correctly.

Please help.. thanks

·
FIRENZE rulez !!
3,875 Posts
ask new clamp .

cannondale did a unofficial recall for early clamp , last november ... maybe your is still to be changed

on the left the fatter is the new , on the right the thinner is the one to be replaced

already replaced? use carbon mounting red gel

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info eliflap.

I have 1 more issue this time with the new lefty carbon SL that comes with it. When i try to reduce the air pressure , i was surprised to get a reading of zero! When i pump in air it jumps instantly to 30 then 60 etc. I tried to release air to zero again however its still very stiff. Feels like it has 90psi in it while it reads zero.
Tried other shock pump, same result. Does anybody have same experience?

·
Registered
660 Posts
As mentioned some pumps just do not make contact with the Schrader valve. One option is to use a small ball bearing or BB between the valve and pump to reach the pin. And certain pumps work better than others. If you search through the forum you will see this issue discussed a few times and there are some pump recommendations. I find that pumps with a straight barrel, not those with the bulb type connector, usually seem to work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.