Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a post Randy and I did down at absolute finish, we did the shock shuttle and a kore lite post as well as did my brake adapters.
The flames under your butt are supposed to make you faster. :D
Randy has good prices and awesome custom work.
Frames $100 complete parts minus the rims $50 rims $25 ea.
Custom work is extra.
Randy
Absolute finish 208.305.2877

Attachments

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NRTH SHORE said:
thats a nice touch to your bike.
Thanks, The flames make me faster :D
Wait till you see the frame I'm doing next week for my son.
I'll post pics of it, It's gonna be a show stopper and his first freeride bike to ride with me so it gets no special treatment.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah but it's pretty cool the reaction it gets from everyone, It's nice to be recognized for riding and even nicer to do it on a bike thats custom to me and no one else has it out there.
It got alot of reaction today from alot of buddies, all were in awe at how clean and perfect it is when the actually see it. I had a couple of guys check it out on rm and then they saw it today and were blown away. So it looks good and does its job, nothing wrong with that.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
That's sweet!! :drool: I think I'll ahve to get my ODI Clamps ano'd gold like those only... gold! :p

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
special(ed)ized rider said:
Is that a pretty average price? I've been thinkin of gettin some stuff powdercoated but i thought it was way out of my price range, but 100$ for a frame aint too bad. looks good.
It's actually really cheap compared to other places with alot less equiptment and controls.
We are customizers and dh/fr/xc enthusiats over there so doing bike stuff is pretty cool.
Most of the work is gov. contracts and mass parts runs from various shops so doing biking related parts is alot more fun.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
gonzostrike said:
not bad, but more a museum thing than something I'd want to ride. cool to see the possibilities of more unique anodized finishes though. just not my cuppa.
I'll post some jumping pics later, I ride the crap outa that bike. It gets the same treatment as any bike I ride, maintenance and hard riding wether it's urban or FR. It gets no special attention from me other than components and making sure all works so I don't break something.
Looks good going big.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.