1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we hijacked that thread....

Whos all going and whatcha riding?

I'm bringing my singlespeed.

Since I made the reference to 100 miles, I guess I need to wear the helmet with the metal rod.

·
Registered
81 Posts
::raising hand::

Both Jeff and I will be there!

Funny thing, it appears that Jeff and I are attracting other riders to our sport. We're both bringing 2 friends each, so a total of 6 people will be in our little group!

I will be riding my grey anodized Titus SB with a Shermann firefly fork... that is if Bicycle Showcase gets my TALAS shock back from Fox before the weekend. (Note to self: never send away your TALAS shock to Fox mid summer season thinking that it'll be back in a reasonable amount of time). If the shock doesn't come back, I am at Dan's mercy as to what I will be riding. Honestly, I would REALLY prefer to ride MY bike tho!

Jeff is currently riding a blue Trek Liquid 20 with a Psylo XC fork. He is the big guy with the 50 lb backpack.. can't miss him!

We're REALLY looking forward to this ride!!

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Do you know if there is room for unlimited riders? It sounds like a lot of people are going, and I have no idea how big that shuttle vehicle is. I have commited to it yesterday, but but will back out if I'm taking somebody else's seat.

Since somebody else is bring the SS, I am too.

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
I had a great time on this ride and am wondering if anyone who took pictures can post them here? Please, thanks.

Also - to the nice guy I was riding with down the singletrack who is buying a 5-Spot, I didn't get or remember your name, but for someone only 6 months on the biuke, you are awesome. If you wanted to take my 5-Spot out for a demo, let me know.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dirdir said:
I had a great time on this ride and am wondering if anyone who took pictures can post them here? Please, thanks.

Also - to the nice guy I was riding with down the singletrack who is buying a 5-Spot, I didn't get or remember your name, but for someone only 6 months on the biuke, you are awesome. If you wanted to take my 5-Spot out for a demo, let me know.
Thats my buddy, Jeff aka TEAM_JEFF I know he has been wanting to demo a 5-spot and can for sure say that he'll take you up on that offer! (I was the guy on the Titus SB that jumped off of the single track about 2/3rds the way down.)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Also - to the nice guy I was riding with down the singletrack who is buying a 5-Spot, I didn't get or remember your name, but for someone only 6 months on the biuke, you are awesome. If you wanted to take my 5-Spot out for a demo, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words!

I would love to ride the 5-spot!!! Maby some time this week we could get together for a ride. I'll pm you.

I second the motion concerning the posting of pic's from the ride. Please no pic's of me 5 mi. behind everyone else. :D
I would however be willing to pay money for some pic's of Flyinturbo hitchin' a ride up the forest road behind a truck!!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Please no pic's of me 5 mi. behind everyone else. :D[/QUOTE]

That's the beauty of being that far back, there's nobody there to catch a photo of your misery! ;)

John W.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.