Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, the Flagstaff section of the Coconino National Forest will be reopening on July 2nd. Yes, they've had enough rainfall. I know, I got hailed on last Monday riding the Lake Mary Loop, very green up there by the way. Don't know all the details but will let you know as soon as I know.

Sedona area will remain closed however, until sufficient rainfall.

·
Will Guide for Beer
729 Posts
SedonaMTB said:
Hey, the Flagstaff section of the Coconino National Forest will be reopening on July 2nd. Yes, they've had enough rainfall. I know, I got hailed on last Monday riding the Lake Mary Loop, very green up there by the way. Don't know all the details but will let you know as soon as I know.

Sedona area will remain closed however, until sufficient rainfall.
Flagstaff, AZ - Most of the Coconino National Forest will reopen to public access at 8:00 A.M. Sunday, July 2, thanks to enough rainfall to sufficiently dampen the extreme fire danger. The Red Rock Ranger District, essentially the portion of the Coconino below the Mogollon Rim, will remain closed until that area of the forest receives more rain.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/coconino/news/2006/6-30-06-forest-reopen-partly.shtml

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.