Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Void Ab Initio
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'll be dropping my daughter off at school the weekend of August 20-22, and will have some time to ride on Saturday, August 21. I've never really ridden around Flagstaff and would love to tag along with some of those in the know, if possible. I'm not a shuttle guy (I don't even own knee pads or a full face helmet), but more of a XC/Trail guy, and would probably be looking for a 2-3 hour ride. Anyone care to show a southern Arizonan around the Flagstaff trails? TIA!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
You just going to be able to ride the 21st? I’ll be moving my son in as well but will be up there the following week for work. Rest of fam will be there the 21st but will prob be able to ride the 22nd. You from tucson or Phx?

·
Void Ab Initio
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You just going to be able to ride the 21st? I'll be moving my son in as well but will be up there the following week for work. Rest of fam will be there the 21st but will prob be able to ride the 22nd. You from tucson or Phx?
Unfortunately the 21st is the only day I'll have free. We're coming up from Sierra Vista (southeast of Tucson) on Friday and will be heading back home on Sunday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.