Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SamIAm
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if it would be possible to fix my dj2 with a hscv cartrige so it doesnt just pack up on the trails...or is it not worth it? if its not. doesnt marz have a trade-in option on their forks so i could get a better deal on a new one? any advice would be great....

sam

·
Can't get right...
556 Posts
SamL3227 said:
i was wondering if it would be possible to fix my dj2 with a hscv cartrige so it doesnt just pack up on the trails...or is it not worth it? if its not. doesnt marz have a trade-in option on their forks so i could get a better deal on a new one? any advice would be great....

sam
Definately no on the trade in. The HSVC Cart will cost u about 100$ if u put it in. More if u dont. Might be worth ur while to do it.The cheapest new fork w/ HSVC is 350$ for an 04 Z1 FR(which i own & its great). I had a drop off comp w/ SSV. Jeez what a piece of crap!!! The Z1 is the same but w/ Hsvc and 20mm axle. I sold the drop off for a hundred(bought it for 200 on ebay new.). HSVC is great 4 trail riding but comes in handy for street, DJ'ing and freeriding too. If u got the money and skills to put it in, it would be a great upgrade. beats spending 350+ dollars.

·
Can't get right...
556 Posts
Dont quote me...

SamL3227 said:
theyre only 100 for a cart? i thought it was like 150 or so...but hey thats way better
I could be wrong on the price. The Shiver carts cost 150 so i just figured the smaller nes would be less. Call up zoke and they will take care of you.Actually email them from their site--- http://www.marzocchi.com/spa/mtb/?LN=UK&Sito=usa-mtb

They list no numbers to call but reply pretty quick by email.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.