Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently in IA, Des Moines and seeking for a place to buy five-ten shoes (DH/FR). I looked around and found nothing. is there a chance that there is a dealer nearby?

·
Registered
165 Posts
R-IK said:
I'm currently in IA, Des Moines and seeking for a place to buy five-ten shoes (DH/FR). I looked around and found nothing. is there a chance that there is a dealer nearby?
I highly doubt your going to find anything in the Des Moines area, your better off ordering online. I live in the Omaha metro and know that none of the shops around here would even keep that type of shoe in stock. Good luck though, there could be local retailer that has um but don't count on it.

·
Dr. Pepper drinker
1,640 Posts
R-IK said:
Thanks man!

I do not order online because I want to try them on. My next hop (business trip) is NY. will try it there.
If you click on the dealer locator at the bottom of the fiveten.com page there are several Des Moines area listings, probably have to call around to see if anyone actually stocks them though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.