Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Redcoat
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lookin for some Five Ten Low impacts for a while but never see them under 100 bucks unless stupid big or small sizes. found em with most sizes good to go and 66 bucks with free shipping. thought id share. just bagged me a pair.

Note i wear a 10 adidas but ride 10.5 in five tens. so run a tad small.

Five Ten Impact Low Pacific Blue/Black - 6pm.com

·
Crash Dummy In Training
1,432 Posts
Good find might pick me up a pair of Ravens.
They don't have laces which I like in muddy conditions.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Picked up a pair of Impacts and a pair of Teva mid cranks for ~30 bucks for urban.

I guess I'm going 'all in' on platforms this season.

·
Redcoat
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah prett excited for my first pair of these I got 5-10 spitfire for Xmas In a ten, but they are just a tad small. I could make do but my big toe or part of it started goin num after an hour or so. Great excuse to bag these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkb b hm

·
Registered
992 Posts
+Rep for Brockwan. New Impacts headed my way.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Been lookin for some Five Ten Low impacts for a while but never see them under 100 bucks unless stupid big or small sizes. found em with most sizes good to go and 66 bucks with free shipping. thought id share. just bagged me a pair.

Nice...thanks OP. Now I have two sets of Impacts and two sets of Freeriders. Sheesh...worse than my wife.

·
Registered
472 Posts
So if I am between 11.5 and 12 on shoes do you think I should definitely go for 12's in five tens?
Consider that your 5.10s will be used for riding bikes, and most people's feet swell a bit during exercise. A 9.5 fits me perfectly in the parking lot but 20 minutes of riding later it's painfully tight. I switched to size 10s and once warmed up they're like a glove. YMMV of course but I would err towards slightly too large.

·
Redcoat
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Consider that your 5.10s will be used for riding bikes, and most people's feet swell a bit during exercise. A 9.5 fits me perfectly in the parking lot but 20 minutes of riding later it's painfully tight. I switched to size 10s and once warmed up they're like a glove. YMMV of course but I would err towards slightly too large.
totally forgot about this but so true! great advice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Hoolie Ghoulie on Strava.
3,213 Posts
Ordered, thanks for the heads up. Now what's next!

·
Registered
116 Posts

6PM is offering an additional 10% TODAY (April Fools 4/1) only (or after 6500 uses) with code 6PMFB4120141046

I just tried it on the low Impacts, took the price down to $60.29!

HURRY!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts