Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on here know were to rent a rideable fitfinder stem for 1 1/8 threadless steerer ?
I think i read a thread on here awhile back where someone mentioned they had a cunnigham fitfinder stem with such a mount. I want to get a custom stem made for a drop bar mtb and it would be really helpful.
thanks.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
artymus said:
Does anyone on here know were to rent a rideable fitfinder stem for 1 1/8 threadless steerer ?
I think i read a thread on here awhile back where someone mentioned they had a cunnigham fitfinder stem with such a mount. I want to get a custom stem made for a drop bar mtb and it would be really helpful.
thanks.
Art.....check out the Bike Fit Kit adjustable stem http://bikefitkit.com/fit_kit/fit_stem.php , you may have as easier time finding one of these to rent. Call and talk to Bill, if he can't point you in the direction of a LBS that has one he may be the fella to send you a rental through the mail.

good luck, Chad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.