Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Nice pics.

We missed not being in Rocky Point this year for July 4th. We talked about it all weekend. The wife was playing Spanish music all day yesterday.

I rode my road bike thru Guadalupe yesterday, some of the smells were similar to our downtown urban bike experience, but not as harmonious and missing the sea air!

Brit.

·
Hikers=SHlT
192 Posts
Has there been any cartel related crime in Rocky Point lately? I was going to take my daughter there (I have her for the summer), but I was afraid of the possibility of something bad happening. I absolutely love the food there!

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BritMtnBiker said:
Nice pics.

We missed not being in Rocky Point this year for July 4th. We talked about it all weekend. The wife was playing Spanish music all day yesterday.

I rode my road bike thru Guadalupe yesterday, some of the smells were similar to our downtown urban bike experience, but not as harmonious and missing the sea air!

Brit.
that ride we did was the only time I've had any company on a ride down there :( . I found a super-fun trial at your complex too.

2009_0529_rp_-21_blog

2009_0529_rp_-22_blog

Stab - I have never seen or heard of any cartel issues in the area - we've been there 4 times this year, 20+ times in 5 years. Our HOA along with reps from many others in the city have formed a lobbying\PR group to convey that message so its not just the bureaucrats at the State Department feeding the news. You need a passport if you go now and are over 18.

·
Registered
558 Posts
chollaball said:
that ride we did was the only time I've had any company on a ride down there :( . I found a super-fun trial at your complex too.

That looks a lot more finished! Our friend is selling her condo due to the unfortunate situation down there. Hope you hang in there with yours!! Once our newborn is a little older I will pm you for possible rental. We are dying to go back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts