Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the next few weeks im hoping to get out to fisher meadow to build on the trail to the side.
does anyone here ever hit it? its very small but close..
hopefully no one throws the toys in the river (again)..

·
Registered
629 Posts
xrussox said:
in the next few weeks im hoping to get out to fisher meadow to build on the trail to the side.
does anyone here ever hit it? its very small but close..
hopefully no one throws the toys in the river (again)..
There really isnt much to build on, its just a tight singletrack with nothing but smooth dirt. I think I already told you that the ladders and wood kickers i made were thrown into the river. I go to Fisher for AHS soccer games and when i bike, i hit that trail when the game gets boring. It'd be great to have some stuff to do there, but every time i try it gets destroyed.

I might go back there sometime soon and try another small kicker.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there's a few downed trees i wouldnt mind building off of.. people have made the path go around so fun obstacles..

basicly its close and convenient for a few of us and an easy after-work run so we're like screw it, why not hook it up a bit..

at the very least its fun just to haul ass up and down it a half a dozen times and there's almost never anyone in the way

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.