Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thinking of getting a new bike here in SLC. I think that I have narrowed down my desicions to these two. I am pretty new, so I want maybe a little 'expert analysis', or some help deciding on the two. The Hoo Koo E Koo and the Rockhopper Comp Disc. I am going to ride the Fisher sometime soon, and have already rode the Rockhopper and it was great.

I basically want to know what one has thats better that the other one doesn't have.
Opinions, anything would help!!
Thanx!!

· Registered
22 Posts
geddy2112 said:
BTW, I will be riding mostly cross-country type stuff. I live in Utah so a little of everything.
If anyone has any of these bikes, would ya please tell me what ya think of em!?

Thanx
Go with whatever fits and feels the best. i have a fisher and really like the frame geometry with the longer top tube-I'm a taller rider, but the frame just feels right-I like the mre stretched out position. This is after coming off of a specialized.

Ask the bike shop people how the bike fits you or bring a friend and have them give you an opinion on the fit of the bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.