Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a GF Paragon frame that I am building up...my first build. Do I have to go with a zero stack headset...which I believe is what comes with the paragons and xcals stock? I am a bit unsure, but when I look at the stock setup where the fork meets the bottom of the head tube...I would assume increasing the bottom stack height would begin to alter the setup and handling design (albeit a very minimal affect)? I was looking at getting a Cane Creek zs3...any recommendations? Thanks!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Yeap a Zero Stack is exactly what you need. It is basically a large diameter traditional headset that provides a very low stack height. I don't think you can go wrong with any Cane Creek headset, but if it were me, I'd go with a 110ZS. They got all the minor kinks ironed out and they run perfect now.

·
Plastic homer
592 Posts
ia_ss157 said:
Yeap a Zero Stack is exactly what you need. It is basically a large diameter traditional headset that provides a very low stack height. I don't think you can go wrong with any Cane Creek headset, but if it were me, I'd go with a 110ZS. They got all the minor kinks ironed out and they run perfect now.
X2 -110 ZS:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.