Attachments

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Its going to be a rough one this year.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I might have to hop on the bike and take a gander since I'm like 2 miles away. The smoke is definitely a lot less now than when I came home from work.

·
Vincit qui patitur
745 Posts
Will it affect AZT750 riders? If so someone should try to contact them.

·
Registered
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
From FlagScanner.....According to Sources with the Coconino National Forest, Crews were called to suppress at least 3 new fires today roughly 6 miles south of Flagstaff. All of the fires were human caused and contained at under half an acre.

Looks like we've got a pyro on the loose.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
From FlagScanner.....According to Sources with the Coconino National Forest, Crews were called to suppress at least 3 new fires today roughly 6 miles south of Flagstaff. All of the fires were human caused and contained at under half an acre.

Looks like we've got a pyro on the loose.
Didn't we have one last year too? That guy out by Marshall Lake started like 3 or 4 in one day.

·
slower than you
1,279 Posts
Am going to start the drunken Cheshire cruiser league. Laps around the hood, all comers welcome.
Cool! I'm in as well.

But, if we're racing in the 'Shire, we better be racing for ale or pipe-weed. Personally, I prefer Longbottom Leaf, but I am willing to race for Old Toby, Southern Star, or Southlinch, too.

Barliman's Best ale comes it pints, and I'll also race for ale.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts