Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Take a look, comments, suggestions all welcome.

I need to get a bit better and the audio integration.
Also, I noticed the quality went down a lot when I selected "upload to Vimeo" on Corel Pro X3 software from the original video clips. I re-rendered it to a MPG file and it comes out much better. Is this the compromise you deal with in uploading? Any suggestions for Corel Pro?

Here is a bit of raw footage with GPS: http://contour.com/stories/backside-of-the-moon-at-ute-valley--3

Contour GPS w/ ExtremeVu and Ram Mounts for various mounting locations.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just tried it

Tried it logged in under my account-worked
Logged out and tried it again and the upload was very slow. I got the spinning ball of death for about 30 seconds then it started playing but it stuttered.
I paused it for about 15 minutes and it seem to play pretty smooth for the 30 seconds I watched.
I think their server needs to be beefed up.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
257 Posts
I really like the video. That's an awesome trail and my only advice would be... ride it faster!

Other than that the video might, in my opinion, benefit from a couple more static shots to mix it up a bit. But on a trail like that I'd be loath to keep stopping too :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.