Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I completed a a 3 day camping tour with my LHT last week, finishing up at my sister's house in Illinois. The LHT was bomb proof on pavement, as well as dry and rain soaked gravel. I've posted writeups for each day of the tour on my blog if anyone is interested. If you have questions, feel free to post them here or as a blog comment.

---
Steve Fuller
I like bikes.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Nice write up. I actually had read the tiniest bit about your exploits when I was connected to GPickle's blog from Ira Ryan's. Funny how that works. Your LHT is awesome. I'm getting ready now to do some work on my CC and then hit up some dirt roads here in Portland.

Have you posted any images of your bike here on the forum yet? It'd be nice to see a picture of it unloaded.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhh the web is a wonderful place isn't it? I have plenty of photos of the bike from when I just brought it home to various stages of addons here on my photobucket account. For commutes, I usually roll with the handlebar bag, the tail rider, and usually one pannier.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Where did you get that Thorn accessory bar? Nitto makes something similar but that's so much better. The bike looks great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.