Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, MTBR is testing a beta feature for signatures. By clicking this link, you'll be able to add a visual list of things you own to display to other members. This test is still in the early stages and very limited, but it will allow you to make your sig more dynamic and useful. Shoot us a PM to provide your feedback.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the first to post up for the 2008 Tour? I think its great Columbia is anew sponser. And that the are riding Giants!!!I'm bias since wiffy and I have his and hers Reigns and TCRs. Can they win it? Who will test positive this year? Oh well at least we get three weeks of cool bike commericals.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Eliminating the Prologue this year made the TDF less interesting to me. You get a quick bio of each rider while watching the prologue on TV, which tended to draw me in.
The advantage is that sprinters will have a better chance at wearing the yellow jersey before the first time trial.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Not even the TDF can save Saab

ArmySlowRdr said:
the saab commercial is annoying as f%^k.
over ornate, over engineered & over priced, they will die a not so slow death in this new "economy'':smallviolin:

As far as the TDF goes:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Steel is real.
1,268 Posts
fiveo said:
I think its great Columbia is anew sponser.
Hopefully the team does better than their equipment. Used to be a fan of their stuff; own some gear of theirs like jackets, hats, boots etc. then I bought a tent of theirs (paid a hair over $500 for it).

First time we used it (a week after its purchase) two of the poles snapped the second day into our outing. Totally bummed me out but figured it was a fluke. Get back home, call them up and they give me the run around like you wouldn't believe. I was blown away by the attitude. Long story short - the poles were on back order and that call was made on June 14/2007. The only reason I know that is because I had to call them again last week (for like the fourth time) and ask if my poles are in yet - I will be camping this year after all.

Oh.......well.......guess what. Still on backorder and don't know when I'll get them. I mean come on, it's been over a year!!! I FINALLY got them to admit to me that this was obviously a common issue with the tent as I was initially surprised that poles would ever be on back order. The girl's (Rachel) first excuse (second call, about 6 months in to this whole mess) was that the warehouse had burned down?? I hate lies.

Columbia sucks. It's been over a year. After I get the poles I'm getting rid of the tent and staying clear. Very disappointed in their customer service. Very disappointed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.