Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my friend got bored waiting for his new fork to come in so we went outside in the snow and made a little video of us screwing around, then we played with editing (its a brand new camera). its kinda funny because the ground was fairly slippery... lol
http://media.putfile.com/FirstSnow

ps. if u didnt notice its a joke, we were falling on purpose..most of the time(the end cough cough)

how yall like it and laugh ur butts off..

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks.. we usualy can do alot better when its warm and not slippery.. and when theres things to ride on so we get a visual compition in our head.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
also someone wrecked our little thing we made on the rock. we put some time in that, along with the bike shop... and somebody moved the logs all outof place its its hardly rideable now. so if u know who did it please tell them to cut the shart. we fixxed every part of the xc trails that we had moved stuff on to and what not.. so i think they should at least not wreck our stuff.

ps. if it wasnt any of the cross country riders than ignore this..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.