Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Five of us got out on the trails in Cape Elizabeth this morning. It was a little chilly at first, but we warmed up. The trails were in good shape. A lot of walkers had packed them down. Four of us were running studded tires. Props to Tracy " I don't need no stinking studs" She really didn't need them. The pictures are not too creative. My fingers were not liking the cold.
Happy New Year.

The crew, minus myself:

Mike:

Barry:

Matt:

Tracy:

Mike's sweatsicle:

After ride treat:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice pics!! :thumbsup:

I thought about joining you guys this morning, but decided to sleep in and then enjoy my coffee while kicking back in the warmth. I calculated out with my gps and other people's gps that I put ~2500 miles on my 4x this past year, so sleeping in on the first day of the new year wasn't too hard. :p
I still need to put on my studs. I am hoping to get out there this weekend; probably just stick to the bath area!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AnnaBanana said:
Nice pics!! :thumbsup:

I thought about joining you guys this morning, but decided to sleep in and then enjoy my coffee while kicking back in the warmth. I calculated out with my gps and other people's gps that I put ~2500 miles on my 4x this past year, so sleeping in on the first day of the new year wasn't too hard. :p
I still need to put on my studs. I am hoping to get out there this weekend; probably just stick to the bath area!
Thanks, I like the pic of Mike's sweatsicle.
Might do a ride at Bradbury tomorrow. Steve is in the info loop.

·
Registered
68 Posts
What time tomorrow? I don't have my own light right now :nonod: ... I was thinking of riding there at some point... but I am limited to daylight myself. At least for the next week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.