Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife and I went out for our first "real" ride that ended up only being about 1/2 of a real ride. I was told that the trail was pretty well marked and had was a good beginner single-track course. the trail was marked with big arrows on the ground (like someone had sprayed diesel fuel on the ground) and it the course itself circled a disc-golf course :confused: the only good thing about it was the hills were freakin steep. we spent more time going up and down different hills then anything else. theres two other trails on the other side of town that by all accounts are way better so we are heading out there on my next day off.

·
Derailleurless
9,122 Posts
If you're the motivating force here and you're trying to cajole your wife into this (I am assuming she's a noob?), I suggest pre-riding anything before taking her on it, and refrain from steep climbs or rocky or slope-side singletrack until she gets her bearings.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
actually we are both pretty much noobs to this. i decided to start training for an xterra triathlon, and my wife is training for a road tri. but figured that hills would help her on the road. so any way ill let yall know how my ride later this week goes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.