Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning... It is 5:30. I just woke up at 5:20 for my first morning ride. I'm about to head out and do it. I am used to riding in 90 degree weather. And right now it is 56 degrees outside.

Should offer a great ride before the day!

Looking forward to it.

S6

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What do you know? It was a great ride. Cool breeze. Beautiful sunrise.

And my best lap on the trail ever.

I beat my other time by 2 minutes.

The busy trail I ride had only 3 people on it. I think I'll try to do mornings more regularly.

S6

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, I by far am not a morning person myself... Especially waking up at 5:20...

But sometimes it is worth it... Plus riding with friends and knowing they are going to ride whether you are there or not is a motivating factor as well...

About 5:25 I had Green Day's "American Idiot" album playing while I prepped for my ride (checked tube pressure in my apartment and got dressed)...

Glass of water... Cliff bar... This non-morning person was good to go!

S6

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'll say this much. I can't get up for work at 6:30 but when it comes to skiing or riding my bike I'm up at like 5:45 without the alarm clock. Funny how that works. I prefer to ride early cuz the weather isn't that hot, the trails aren't as busy, and since I have a wife and kids - I don't burn my whole day out of the house. The wife doesn't mind the riding as much since 2 or three hours of it she's sleeping!

·
Have Cake and beat it 2
291 Posts
I tend to agree.
I ride at 0630 to 0700 in sydney. catch a train to north sydney then hop off and ride over the sydney harbour bridge. the view is magnificent on the bike path and at the moment it is a cool 0 to 10 degrees centigrade. enought to wake you up.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AusMTB Orienteer said:
I tend to agree.
I ride at 0630 to 0700 in sydney. catch a train to north sydney then hop off and ride over the sydney harbour bridge. the view is magnificent on the bike path and at the moment it is a cool 0 to 10 degrees centigrade. enought to wake you up.
I think what you have said merits pictures for us to see. Post em!

=)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.