Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
onebigbikeboy
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The X-Mobile has been in Colorado for the last month getting some much needed customization. Dodge Sprinters are great vehicles but the plain white with black lettering, poorly installed by yours truly just was not cutting the mustard. Besides that, I drove that thing back and forth across the country three times in 2006 with the stock stereo which is pile of garbage. Clay and the crew at Kustom Kar Audio have been hard at work bringing the audio system up to snuff and AJ at Victory Circle Graphics gave the X-Mobile some style with a killer custom wrap designed by Kristian Kluver. Here are some pics of the finished product.

The X-Mobile will be on the road all season attending NMBS, MSC, World Cup, Nat. Championships, 24 Hour races, Crankworx, US Open etc. all over the United States. Motor vehicle Mode of transport Transport Vehicle Land vehicle

Motor vehicle Wheel Mode of transport Transport Vehicle

Motor vehicle Mode of transport Automotive mirror Transport Vehicle

·
vegan cyclocross disco
282 Posts
That Sprinter is awesome. When I seem them on the road I always dream of turning it into a race vehicle. Yours looks great. Got any photos of the inside? I'd be interested to see how you have it setup (bikes, wheels, sleeping?). - Andy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.