Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
A few from the past 2 weeks

Irakles on a nasty loose section somewhere in PMP

Pics from Sunday's Cycles' 'Bikes for Kids' Xmas Charity project.

K Trail

Rocky Point over New Years. Weather was magnificent - no wind for 4 days, could see for miles, lots of wildlife activity on the water every day

·
DFL>DNF>DNS
3,380 Posts

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
Rocky Point looks kind of nice. I've never been there though as I was always worried about the safety of the drive down. Seems like alot of cartel activity in the area, etc.
I've never had a problem, driving all different times of day or night, for 8 yrs now with my family. Almost no drug-related activity in RP (only 2 incidents in the past year I can recall). YMMV.

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Starting the year off right with a long weekend! Got in a big ride at McDowell on Thursday; Gateway/Windgate/Bell/Gateway/Windgate/East End to Tom'sThumb/Back to car. 1st 2 pix are from that ride. Today was a nice spin on BCT North of Bumblebee. Perfect temps, not too windy, practically had the trail to myself.

Attachments

·
livin' the dream......
1,945 Posts
Great pics everyone! Thanks for sharing......I need to get some photos going on my rides. This is up near Tom's Thumb in the McD's

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
From the past two weeks and in random order, photos 1, 2, and 5 New Years Eve ride with freeskier and dagnabbit, Goldfield Mountains; photo 3 the Mahalo Cactus; photo 4 Fish Creek Canyon in the rain (note bridge for scale).

·
bland
1,294 Posts
I got to ride with a wild pack of Texans this week and then got to hike the ice in the Grand Canyon! Good week! (sorry about the instagram but whateves...)

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
I am here for the next month and the Gold Canyon is an area I want try and reach. Any group rides I could tag along on? Thanks for the stoke!!

Mikey

·
SamuraiBunnyGuy
2,587 Posts
first time on the bike since early November,, i anticipated an uneventful ride,, so i didn't bring the gopro.i figured all i'd be doing was hocking up projectile lungbutter the entire 2 hours.

goddamnit... i ran into all 6 horses out at hawes this afternoon on the north side of ridge close to the saddle junction. of course i only had my half-decade old phone to snap a few cruddy pics.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts