Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's gonna be at Firestone? All you Socal people should come out and race. Tomorrow is open practice and Saturday is race day. See joo there.

www.ridesb.com

·
Registered
265 Posts
firestone

ill be there with jackydank, but i was wondering the same as WWT, will they be running the shuttle manana? its actually not a bad ride/push up to the top if i remeber correctly.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ride To The Hills said:
ill be there with jackydank, but i was wondering the same as WWT, will they be running the shuttle manana? its actually not a bad ride/push up to the top if i remeber correctly.
Shuttle yourself fool.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I've never been there before, how is the course? Also, how hard would it be to shuttle? It's about 120 miles from my place in So Cal, so I would like to make sure that we would be able to ride.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WWT said:
I've never been there before, how is the course? Also, how hard would it be to shuttle? It's about 120 miles from my place in So Cal, so I would like to make sure that we would be able to ride.
A shuttle will be provided on Sat. morning as far as I know, but tomorrow is just open practice and you have to shuttle yourself. They have a trail for walking up and it won't be very hard at all.

·
dnt b a clwn thro it down
775 Posts
konabiker said:
A shuttle will be provided on Sat. morning as far as I know, but tomorrow is just open practice and you have to shuttle yourself. They have a trail for walking up and it won't be very hard at all.
Nope. There is a shuttle rolling tomorrow.

"10:30 AM Rockgardn Chamberlin Ranch DH Shuttle Trucks start to roll $5 fee for this service (All riders must have a number and have signed waiver)"

Thats off of the ridesb site. I should be there around 11:00.

·
Registered
93 Posts
i'm leavin school early to go

the course is supposed to be short--- 1 min 30 sec is what i'm hearing

·
Registered
429 Posts
The Course

For anyone who made it out there today, how was the course and weather? We actually good some rain out here in the San Fernando Valley, so I would imagine that there was some rotten weather up north...

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WWT said:
For anyone who made it out there today, how was the course and weather? We actually good some rain out here in the San Fernando Valley, so I would imagine that there was some rotten weather up north...
No rain, just gail force winds. I think 2 people broke their legs today...It was sketchy in those conditions, but otherwise the course is fun. Smooth and short with lots of jumps.

We only did 3 runs before we decided to go home because the wind was so bad.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
KONA_in_SB said:
Are you serious?

I'll be there tommorrow but I'm not sure if I will race b/c my ankle is still messed up.
I know atleast one did...I heard two from someone there though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.