Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,331 Posts
Nice are those the fireworks from Show Low or from Greer?

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,331 Posts
That looks bada##! BTW Markskee sends his shoutout!

·
Downhill Spokesmodel
543 Posts
I am so bummed that I had to work and missed out on the good times.
Hopefully I won't have to work next year. There were very few people coming out for the big sale and the place was like a ghost town.
I'd like to have the new F5 running in the next couple of weeks to come up and check out the new goods.:thumbsup:

·
Shred...it's the new drug
3,844 Posts
I was thinking of you guys while I was sweating balls at the tempe fireworks...wishing I was up in the cool cool pines, dodging elk on the first run of the morning. Any ride shots six or did you have to be really "inspired" to take those???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
latedropbob said:
I was thinking of you guys while I was sweating balls at the tempe fireworks...wishing I was up in the cool cool pines, dodging elk on the first run of the morning. Any ride shots six or did you have to be really "inspired" to take those???
No riding shots, mainly because I didn't even ride at Candy. Mikey, Chuck and I were throwing the mcleods and moving boulders for about 7 hours on Saturday while a few others were riding the goods.

In the end it was worth it though, I am pretty sure anyone who likes tech riding will enjoy "The Secret Garden". Just be sure to bring extra derailleurs, body armor and an insurance card.:eek: :rockon:

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
sixsixtysix said:
No riding shots, mainly because I didn't even ride at Candy. Mikey, Chuck and I were throwing the mcleods and moving boulders for about 7 hours on Saturday while a few others were riding the goods.

In the end it was worth it though, I am pretty sure anyone who likes tech riding will enjoy "The Secret Garden". Just be sure to bring extra derailleurs, body armor and an insurance card.:eek: :rockon:
Your ideas intrigue me and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,331 Posts
I'm done with tech. I'm all about fast singletrack and fireroads now:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SmokenspokesJoe said:
hahahahah ....mikeys spirit floating around him....

we gat murderd by rain yesterday.........so nice
I am guessing this is Steve-O on Joeys login:D

Did Mikey and Chuck get any more work done to "The Secret Garden"?

·
Banned
1,111 Posts
Hell yea. There is a table top up towards the top that is almost done which leads to a tree jump that is almost done (ladder style), The bridge is done but the landing needs more TLC. Mikey was tired and the saw wasn't cooperating today. There is also a berm that leads into the wooden berm. I am trying to convince anyone that will listen that we need to make the wooden berm have a lil bit of vert; or a lot.

I slept in my tent during the rain storm. It was pretty tight except for the WW2 caliber thunder.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cesslinger said:
Hell yea. There is a table top up towards the top that is almost done which leads to a tree jump that is almost done (ladder style), The bridge is done but the landing needs more TLC. Mikey was tired and the saw wasn't cooperating today. There is also a berm that leads into the wooden berm. I am trying to convince anyone that will listen that we need to make the wooden berm have a lil bit of vert; or a lot.

I slept in my tent during the rain storm. It was pretty tight except for the WW2 caliber thunder.
Awesome, you guys rock:thumbsup:

Yeah, the thunder up there is like a 21 gun salute:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts