Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ride time 5:45 a.m. Meet at the school on W. Westar. Please be ready to ride at 5:45-if it takes you a while to get ready, come early. It is going to get hot early.

If coming on I10, exit at Estrella Parkway, go south past MC85, past Elliot, to, you guessed it, W. Westar. Go west and meet in the school parking lot. It is a bit over a half mile from the FIN.(nearest intersection I know is Estrella Parkway and Westar if you want mapquest)

Most everyone here knows I am a C rider, but A and B riders should come along, I will not hold you to my slower speed. Just bear with me to Base Butte trail and then go for it. Even though most of the trails are marked, I suggest you all get a map of the trails. It is not totally isolated out there but with the heat on getting disorientated is always a possibility.

I have a request for an A or B rider-please be a ride leader and make sure everyone in the faster group is accounted for and safe. I will lead out a C group for those who are speed and distance challenged.

Rita:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
ill be there. im a slow guy on a hardtail, so a slow pace will suit me just fine. ill be in a red minivan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.