Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just completed my missfit deSSent 27 speed bike. I rode a connondale 29er before this and hated the geometry but loved the performance of 29ers. I shooed around for a bike that would fit me better with no luck. So I started hanging around my lbs and learned the ins and outs of building your perfect bike. I purchased all the tools needed and researched each part to make sure this bike was 100% me. I am proud and would like some feedback from fellow 29erers. I just turned another frame in to get powder coated and it sill be my rigid ss so any input on parts for this one would be great too.

MISSFIT DESSENT ALLUMINUM FRAME
REBA RACE 100MM FORK W/ REMOTE LOCK OUT
VELOCITY BLUNTS
XT HUBS
AVID ELIXR CR 180MM
XTR REAR
XT FRONT
TRUVATIV FIRE X (will be swapped with xt when it arrives)
FSA PIG HEAD SET
FIZIK ZEAK SEAT
RITCHEY STEM AND BARS
OURY GRIPS
XTR CASSETTE
KENDA SMALL BLOCK REAR TIRE
MAXXIS IGNITOR FRONT TIRE

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
max5480 said:
Nice bike. How do you like that zeak seat? I'm looking at one but mostly ride XC, was wondering if the grip on the sides would tenderize your legs after a while.
I have ridden this same seat for 4+ years. I had it previously on my Cannondale and my commuter bike before that. Not only is comfortable it has lasted with almost no sign of wear. Great purchase.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.