Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

**FINISHED BUILD** my haro - rate it - PICS!!

3K views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  nobody242424 
#1 ·
more pics

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
as many others, i got to open a present tonight. actualy, it was a 4 in 1 deal. diablous bars, diabolous stem, oversized of course, sun big fat mammoth rear rim, and a new swingarm accounting for the one i just snapped about 2 months back.
anyways, heres specs. juicys are on the way BTW. this is my build for next season of DH racing. Rate it.

Attachments

#4 ·
ps. im so hardcore i left my reflectors on. ;)

#6 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
What kind of pedals are those man? They must obviously grip so well you don't even need shoes to ride them. ;) :p
there mosh pedals, or MSHBKS. they work really nicely. specially with bare feet :D :p

#11 ·
yea right, a bike is never finished, there always seems to be somthin its in need of, and its all ways expensive too, but sick bike man, haros are rockin bikes, loved mine and it loved me and it was a good bike till the end, merry christmas and enjoy!

#13 ·
yeah i wont be grinding much in the downhill scene.

#17 ·
read the top, im getting juicys soon :rolleyes:
the brakes work fine also.

#18 ·
i got a headcam today.. heres a video of me riding around on my bike with it. i havnt finished toying around with it yet, or the views, but here. http://media.putfile.com/Xmas6939

#19 ·
Well, I'm personelly a sucker for the Haro X-series, (I'm waiting for the $$$ to build up right now so I can buy one) especially when they have DC forks. 1-out-of-10...hmmm...needs a chain guide, but even so, I give it an 8. ;)

-PB

#22 ·
fuelinjection23 said:
Dude thats awsome i like it alot....i want one but there is no money for that
HAHA kevin we have twin bikes now, my bike is soooooooo much better now :D j/k thats the first time i have seen the bike with the shock and the fork on at the same time looks good, ur bike loos so much more raked then mine though, must be the top tube

Attachments

#23 ·
East Coast Bender said:
Thats a pretty sweet build but ur gonna have a lot of fun when u realize how tall that frame is when u try and race it
lmao..dude its not tall at all. im 5'10" and its a small (16 inch). it fits perfect.

#24 ·
urbanfreerider666 said:
HAHA kevin we have twin bikes now, my bike is soooooooo much better now :D j/k thats the first time i have seen the bike with the shock and the fork on at the same time looks good, ur bike loos so much more raked then mine though, must be the top tube
similar, but mines still better :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.